The M65 Field Jacket (also known as M-1965) is a popular field jacket designed for the US military. Introduced in 1965, it replaced previous models of field coats such as the M-1951 field jacket and the M-1943 field jacket. The M-65 field jacket was widely used by United States troops during the Vietnam War. Its robust design and tough wear turned out to be crucial for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam, and in the cool weather conditions that came after seasonal monsoon rains.
NOTE: FOR BEST FIT ORDER ONE SIZE LARGER.
- Tough, lightweight and comfortable
- Ideal for all outdoor pursuits
- Heavy zipper & snap-up storm flap
- 4 snap up pockets
- Waist, hood and bottom drawstrings
- Velcro cuffs
- Jacket shell material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Jacket lining: 100% Cotton
- Inner liner material: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester